Reduce redundant transactional processing time by implementing robotic process automation (RPA) and mass upload capabilities. Time savings will be repurposed into other higher value added services.
- Improve transactional processing quality by eliminating duplicate data entry by regional Human Capital Management (HCM) staff.
- BRS regional representatives identify potential processes for RPA development, evaluate suitability for standardization and automation, and estimate time savings benefit and ROI.
- Processes approved for RPA deployment are piloted within specified regions, then rolled out to additional regions with training content developed.
Measures of Success
Decrease in time to process a transaction from the current manual processing time
True North Focus Areas
- Sponsors: Marc Fisher and Ann Jeffrey
- Project Leads: Janet Speer and Lori Tannyhill
- Project Manager: Janet Speer
- Process Lead: Nick Endsley