FY22-25 Strategic Plan
Our Mission conveys why we exist. Our Vision contemplates where we want to be. Our Values are qualities we embody to guide our actions. Our Objectives identify our priorities for the next 3 to 5 years.
Collectively, our Mission, Vision, Values, and Objectives form True North.
The Administrative Division established the True North Strategic Plan Program to guide our decision-making and inform how we measure our actions. This is reflected in the fiscal year 2022-2025 objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs).
The VCA Division delivers the essential services and resources that enable excellence at UC Berkeley.
We are strategic partners who enable excellence at UC Berkeley through exceptional service, leadership, innovation, and organizational effectiveness.
- People Development - we support and empower a workforce that is inspired, dedicated, knowledgeable, and service-oriented.
- Diversity and Inclusion – we are committed to ensuring equitable representation of diverse perspectives and experiences into our policies and practices.
- Community – we foster a safe, accessible, inclusive, and welcoming campus environment for our community.
- Excellence and Innovation – we pursue innovation, continuous improvement, accessibility, and sustainability to excel in our services and optimize our resources.
- Stewardship – we manage University resources responsibly.
Supporting our campus community.
Strengthening connections between people and our physical and virtual spaces.
Enabling change and innovation.
Managing UC Berkeley resources responsibly.